Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Love the Zoo!



It is amazing what kind of photos you can get at the zoo. I have read articles about highly successful wildlife photographers who suggest zoos for great photos of animals. The truth is, most people will never be able to travel the world to see the animals in their native habitat. So, if you want to take photos for yourself, the zoo is your best bet. In today's zoos, most of the time, they try to math their native habitat. You really can get some great images. Richmond actually has a really nice zoo. (Although it is in Amelia, not actually IN Richmond) I have been wanting to go back, but to take my whole family costs too much. What fun would it be to go to a zoo without my kids anyway? So I thought I would share a few photos that I really enjoy that I have taken at zoos. These two here, the orangutan and the Galapagos tortoise, were taken at the Richmond Metro Zoo. I plant to post a couple more taken at other zoos. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment