Sunday, April 18, 2010



I took a short walk around the yard today. Partially just because I needed some fresh air, but also because I wanted to look around to see what I could find. I was looking for inspiration. I used to look at things with a different eye. I used to look at things that nobody would give a second glance at, and I would see the beauty, and the possibilities it held. I feel like I have lost some of that. That's one of the reasons I started this blog anyway, to challenge my eyes, and my mind. With the world of digital, I have become lazy. So, while these two images are digital, they were photographed with film in mind, specifically B&W. I actually even broke out my favorite camera today, my 4x5!! I hope to get that processed soon and share an image with you soon. I hope you like these two shots. I purposefully put one in square format. I love 2 1/4 film, so I took it with that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment